January 4, 2016
- Australia again ranks first among 24 states with weapons-usable nuclear materials.
- Japan is the most improved among the states with materials and was also one of the most improved in the 2014 NTI Index.
- The United States, India, Russia, and the United Kingdom are the most improved nuclear-armed states.
- Among states with less than one kilogram or no weapons-usable nuclear materials, Sweden ranks first and Djibouti is the most improved.
- Finland ranks first among the 45 states that have nuclear facilities vulnerable to sabotage.
- Australia is ranked second and is the highest scoring country with weapons-usable nuclear materials in the sabotage ranking.